The Color Nodes
This is such a large topic that it deserves an entire Wiki devoted to it. However...
Really important nodes are marked with an asterix:
Math sub menu
- Multiply *
- Visualizing Color Operations Using the Sampler Node
- All color edits involve one or more discrete operations that are, at heart, entirely mathematical. They may be visualized using the Sampler node, using the method described in this page.
- Color Operations Visualised
- Using the Sampler Node technique, basic color operations are visualised. These operations are also related to specific nodes.
- Color Node Interface
- All color nodes feature a color picker, using which a color may be selected.
- Color Grading
- A short review of color grading.
- Evaluating Color.
- When color grading an image, it is useful to seek feedback on what you are doing. Nuke has many tools with which this can be done.
- Color in Nuke: an Intro
- Why Nuke is and isn't a great color manipulator: