The Time Nodes
Editing time in Nuke is as easy as cutting bread with a stick of celery (well almost as easy). Nuke is simply not a time editor (Nuke Studio is much better). However, though troublesome to implement, most of the standerd time edits are still possible.
- Some timing related properties can be found in this node.
- Merges two inputs over time. Kinda like a dissolve in Final Cut pro or similar.
- Viewer Dope Sheet Curve Editor
- There are also aspects of the interface that are directly related to timing.
- Evaluating the animation of a script
- How to evaluate the animation properties of a script.
- Lesson 5
- In the assets of this lesson, there is a downloadable example of some of the time nodes in action.